Bach Under The Stars

Saturday 2 February 2013

Sanctity of American constitution is shocking notion for me


 If someone said to me that Schuman Declaration, Lisbon Treaty, Polish Constitution, or something like that is perfect now and forever I would say they is crazy.
There is no cyclical time and language and context change. There was also no Golden Age and we can do better than aspire to be like our ancestors.

Well, Polish Constitution isn't good, but you got to be kidding me.
U.S. Constitution article I section 10:
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.
How this apply to today's world?

No comments:

Post a Comment