Bach Under The Stars

Wednesday 26 February 2014

You're a middle aged man, why are you a brony?


Likeable characters, the stories are mostly well written, the animation is pretty good, voice acting is very good, it is fun. I like the positive message Which resonate with me. Hell, before MLP I haven't even liked pink color.
BTW, I cannot explain where this resonance is coming from. I've watched plenty of anime, but I find the best anime less attractive than MLP. When I was few episodes into MLP it struck me that there was already animated series under this name in the 80s. It's mind boggling how much better Friendship is Magic really is.
P.S. In anime there are examples of different "mismatch" where non-violent, non-sexual series for adult men are accessible for little girls, like Ah! My Goddess.
tldr: Friendship is Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment